Sunday, February 15, 2009
Sometimes people come into your life,and you know right away,they were meant to be thereHappy Birthday fellow H1 Chem mate Delphine!hahahah tdy only sc 3 hence the early wrap up and since I can't reach home late, went to nearer places(Anchorpt/Ikea/Queensway) to get some food with Seannnnnnn.
The govt granted him some moolah so he was very gay and merry and so he wanted to camwhore a lot. Happy brudder!
Okay we ate quite a bit of things, after I reached home still had to eat dinner :( I'm so full now I can smash a cow.






Thought about this super x10000 long, decided NOT to appeal for whatsoever H1 Chi or change of class all that shit. Cousin Kevin said I'll learn to love Ms K and as what Sean said, sometimes things happen for a reason. (Tanks!)
Alright, I guess sometimes they really DO.